The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 who you have recently discovered and who you think fantastic for whatever reason.
So without further ado, 7 things about me:
1. I believe that chocolate milk is the nectar of the Gods.
2. I always believed Snape was good.
3. I’m afraid of my “To Be Read” stack. I think it may achieve sentience soon.
4. I have a law degree. (please don’t hold that against me)
5. Made it to brown belt in Shaolin Kempo Karate before I fell out of practice.
6. I am allergic to coconut.
7. I think Billy Gibbons is one of the most underrated guitarists of all-time and that “XXX” and “Rhythmeen” are brilliant.
As for passing the award along, a great many of the blogs that I think are more than deserving of this award were included on Michael’s list, so I’ll just mention a few I want to recognize that are different:
Michael’s blogs – be they on books, films, music or just random thoughts on things like holidays or drive-ins – are always a joy to read and it is an honor to receive this recognition from him. Thank you, Michael.